It’s wonderful to approach a new year with excitement and anticipation – it prolongs the joy of the holiday season and energizes us all to return to Infinite Family’s mission of helping Africa’s teens develop the self-reliance they need to become successful adults.
2014 at Infinite Family was full of new starts:
- Our first double-decker LaunchPad at Mehlwana Secondary School in Ogies, Mpumalanga Province;
- A new website — check it out at www.infinitefamily.org;
- The launch of our new corporate employee mentoring program at several of our corporate partners in South Africa;
- A pilot program to help our Net Buddy Alumni navigate advanced education and the work world, and
- New staff at both our New York and South Africa offices.
Expanding video mentoring to the most challenging environments in South Africa only happens because of the vast team that works with us and supports our work every day. We thank all of you: Net Buddies, video mentors, community based organization, school, and corporate partners, directors, advisors and all of you who provide the critical financial and in-kind resources that keep us all connected and learning together.
The Infinite Family team promises that 2015 will be just as ambitious and we look forward to continuing to work with all of you to Mentor Africa’s Future.
Thank you and we wish you a New Year full of meaningful work and memorable moments with family friends.