Employees want to get involved, but their lives are busy and complicated.
Infinite Family provides employees with a way to get involved and give back, without leaving the office. At the same time, video mentoring provides a unique opportunity to make a lasting impact on local youth while bringing positive social benefits that strengthen schools, families and communities.
- By 2020, 75% of the world’s employees will be young people, (i.e. Millennials and Gen Z).
- 43% of Millennials and 61% of Gen Z employees plan to switch jobs within two years, valuing experience and personal development.
- 87% of employees feel greater loyalty to socially engaged employers.
- 92% of surveyed corporate human resources executives agree that contributing business skills and expertise to a nonprofit can be an effective way to improve employees’ leadership and broader professional skill sets.
- 21% of first-generation college students said that encouragement from a mentor was a “very important reason” for going to college.
- Parental trust improved in 73% of community-based mentorships.
- Mentored teens were 46% less likely to start using illegal drugs and alcohol than their control counterparts.
- Enriches employee cross-cultural competence and confidence, sharpen leadership skills, broaden global perspectives and enhance motivation.
- Turns 1000s of years of employee work and life experience into assets that will help teens build better lives.
- Defeats failure and dependence with self-reliant role models.
- Maximizes employee volunteering impact without the commute!