OK Net Buddies & Blazers,
Time to remember one superpower you all have – laughter! Laughter is well known to make us happier no matter what we felt before. But did you now that it also: relieves tension and stress, increases oxygen in our bodies and brain and helps everyone around us also feel more comfortable? In preparation for school starting for some of you tomorrow – here’s a handful of jokes to keep “in your back pocket” for whenever you need them.
- I’lltell you a coronavirus joke now, but you’ll have to wait two weeks to see if you got it.
- Finlandjust closed its borders. You know what that means. No one will be crossing the finish line.
- Didyou hear the joke about the germ? Never mind, I don’t want to spread it around.
- Whydo they call it the novel coronavirus? It’s a long story….
- Why didn’t the sick guy get the joke? It flu over his head.
- What types of jokes are allowed during quarantine? Inside jokes!.
- What’sthe difference between COVID-19 and Romeo and Juliet? One’s the coronavirus and the other is a Verona crisis.
- Whatshould you do if you don’t understand a coronavirus joke? Be patient.
- Somany coronavirus jokes out there, it’s a pundemic.
Have you heard any good Coronavirus jokes? Please share them with us!